Re: OT National leaders and their booty calls

> > Jeff Strickland wrote: > >> I have to give Joe the benefit of doubt here, Monica was a >> more-than-willing >> participant in getting her dress dirty. >> >> I'm not defending Bill Clinton, but nobody was taken advantage of. And, >> Monica was far from being an innocent anything, much less a bystander. >> She >> was out to cut another notch in her lipstick case. > > The sad thing about this, other than one political party exploiting > the affair only for their own selfish purposes, is that Clinton > settled for a fat chick. Sure, she had a good face, but the most > powerful person in the world could have had anybody he wanted but > accepted a fat chick as his mistress? That had to mean that Clinton > didn't really have his heart into cheating still loved Hillary and her > big butt and canckles (at least that's what he told Hillary). OTOH > President Sarkozy of France had the good sense to cheat with a hot > chick, and former Russian president Putin fulfilled his fantasy by > hooking up with a rhythmic gymnast (basically a regular gymnast but > with arms not longer than the legs). > > The above is an exerpt from a speech I recently gave at a function > held by the National Organization for Women.

The bigger the cushion, the better the pushin'. :) Within certain limits, of course.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

What's your limit, about Rachel Ray circumference?

Here's a recent picture of Pip Scott the Pipsqueak:

larry moe 'n curly

Blech! Please - I'm trying to eat breakfast.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I told the attendees that a horndog is not necessarily a sexist pig and that I would have said the same thing if the women were on top.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly