Re: (OT) Nobama going for the record

Of the worst President in the history of the United States. He's doing

> more liberal shit, hiring more crooked politicians for his team and making > our enemies happier than even Bill Klinton did. > > Selling out to the Devil. Wonder if he owned that gold Mercedes I saw > once here in Chicago, license SIX VI 6. > > Sir Charles the Curmudgeon >

If your license plate was accurately descriptive, it would say "ZERO".

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

You like to ask questions of others, please tell us how you came to the conclusion it is OK to have two guys in his cabinet that have not paid thousands of dollar in taxes as well as the guy that caused Mark Rich to be pardoned?

Do you not thing it odd that a black President would allow American tax money to be us to kill babies in Africa. Do you think expanding the national dept five time greater than Bush in eight years, by adding a TRILLION dollars in one year, an amount that would buy the following corporations Microsoft, Google, PepsiCo, Coke, GM, and Honda, is a GOOD idea? LOL

Reply to
Mike Hunter