Re: {OT} Nobama relaxes the dress code

Reagan had so much respect for the Presidency that no man was allowed in the Oval Office without a coat and tie, let alone without his pants.

I appears to me, from what has been happening in recent weeks, that BO does not yet understand THE Presidency and his duty to it.

Bush understood very well, that was why he never took on the rash of lies and personal attacks by his adversaries, from his place as THE President, even though it was to his personal detriment to not take advantage of the Bully Pulpit of THE Presidency to show up those telling all the lies!

So this is Jimmy Carter's second term after all. . . .. > > Sir Charles THE Curmudgeon >
Reply to
Mike Hunter

Google Bush jacketless in oval office for photo.

Reply to
Charlie

Google Reagan Red Shirt Oval Office

Reply to