Re: (OT:) RED SOX FANS ARE THE BEST!!!!

"Hachiroku ????" >...

Makes me ashamed I live in Mass: > > A group of youths allegedly attacked a dad and > his family on the Fourth of July after accusing them of being Yankees > fans. > > Falmouth police said Robert Correia, 20, and several other > young men approached a family in their car, which had New York plates, and > began to harass them about being Yankees fans. > > According to police, the family was unable to move their car > away from the group because they were stuck in post-fireworks traffic. The > dad asked the group to go away because his kids were in the car, police > said, but the alleged attackers would not leave him alone. > > Correia and the group allegedly assaulted the dad with a > baseball bat. He sustained a head injury and other injuries as a result of > the attack. The car was also vandalized, police said. > > Correia is charged with assault and battery with a dangerous weapon > and malicious destruction to a motor vehicle. He will be arraigned in > Falmouth District Court on Monday. > >
> Jeeze! It's just a friggin' game!!! > >

I heard about a woman attacking a man in a bar; can't remember if she killed him.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®