Re: {OT} The AP can kiss my Royal American @$$...

In the local leftist liberal rag today:

> > "In his first trip to Congress - to meet with Republicans, of all people-..." > > Guess this Dumb Bitch Liberal AP reporter *forgot* that Obama said if he > was elected he was going to work with Republicans. > > He reached his hand across the ailse and this dumb ass Liberal reporter > slapped it.

Really? Was the reporter in the Capital near the aisle? Or was the reporter in some office someplace?

And, how do you know that the reporter was liberal or female?

Perhaps you should write to AP, reminding them to hire reporters who actually read the news stories, rather than just write trash.

Jeff

Nice bipartisanship there, ____.....
Reply to
Jeff

Well considering you didn't post a link to the story, we had no idea who the author was. And not all people with girl's names are female. Like Leslie is also a boy's name.

Reply to
Jeff

How's that possibe..? I would never let a grown child of mine live with me or their mommy. It's just not healthy for them to be stuck on momma teet past their early 20's max....

Your moms must be an idiot if she thinks she's 'helping' you become a man. I guess she figures if you haven't done it by 50 it ain't happenen..

=============

All about Hach (by Brad Paisley):

I work down at the pizza pit And I drive an old Hyundai I still live with my mom and dad I'm 5'3 and overweight

I'm a Sci-Fi fanatic Mild asthmatic Never been to 2nd base But there's a whole nother me That you need to see Go check out MySpace

'cause online I'm out in Hollywood I'm 6'5 and I look damn good I drive a Maserati I'm a black belt in Karate And I love a good glass of wine

It turns girls on that I'm mysterious I tell 'em I don't want nothing serious 'cause even on a slow day I can have a three way Chat with two women at one time

I'm so much cooler online So much cooler online

I get home, I kiss my mom And she fixes me a snack I head down to my basement bedroom And fire up my Mac

In real life the only time I Ever even been to L.A. Was when I got the chance with the marching band To play tuba in the Rose Parade.

Online I live in Malibu I posed for Calvin Kline, I've been in GQ I'm single and I'm rich And I got a set of six pack abs that'll blow your mind

It turns girls on that I'm mysterious I tell 'em I don't want nothing serious 'cause even on a slow day I can have a three way Chat with two women at one time

I'm so much cooler online Yeah I'm cooler online

When you got my kinda stats, it's hard to get a date Let alone a real girlfriend But I grow another foot And I lose a bunch of weight everytime I log in

Online I'm out in Hollywood I'm 6'5 and I look damn good Even on a slow day, I can have a three way Chat with two women at one time

I'm so much cooler online Yeah I'm cooler online I'm so much cooler online Yeah I'm cooler online

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom