Re: {OT} The Panda

No, Eats shoots and leaves. (Surely you know the book.)

Reply to
Gary L. Burnore

A panda walks into a restaurant and orders a big meal.

> When he finishes, the waiter brings the check. The panda looks at the > check, pulls out a gun and kills the waiter. > > The police caught up to the panda and said, Why did you do that? > The panda says, Look in the Dictionary. > > > What did the Dictionary say...?

Eats shoots & leaves.

(thanks to the book by Lynne Truss)

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

Eats shoots and leaves.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Surely he does not.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

**2nd grade readers? Then you haven't read the book. Eats, Shoots & Leaves is a freaking hilarious book on punctuation (yes, punctuation!) for adults. It's an awesome read, well, if you like that kind of stuff. :)

kaboomie

Reply to
kaboom

I loved it. And gave a copy to a friend when she was recovering from surgery. I knew she'd enjoy it - she A) loves to read & B) majored in English & is a stickler for proper grammar & mechanics. ;-)

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.