Re: OT: The way Charles The Mysogynist like it

> Larry, you may claim that Charles is a mysongynist (sic), but what I > really, honestly find amusing is the fact that those on the left are > most-often the apologists for Islam. The United States isn't unique in > having residents who bend over backwards to defend the religion as > peace-loving and benign while we see evidence every day that this > certainly is not the case. > > Do some reading about what's going on in England and other developed > countries in the name of tolerance or whatever buzzword currently > applicable. It's truly sickening. > > His frustration regarding women is, in no way, equal to the treatment > women receive each and every day in Islamic countries, and you were > less than honest in portraying it as such.

And is it any surprise that most of the islamists are also voting for and standing up for democrats, the hand that feeds them, quite obviously.

Reply to
dbu'

Do all Muslims everywhere believe in treating women as described in the article?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

We'll have to agree to disagree about the content of your last paragraph. I am quite sure that Charles would love it if all women were treated as described in the article. All of Charles' problems are someone else's fault. He takes no responsibility for his life being the way it is. His blame list is endless and twisted. Sadly, he's not brave enough to admit that his diabetes was caused by gays, atheists, liberal women and Democrats. But he probably thinks it was.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Example #587 illustrating that you haven't been around here long enough to see Charles with 3 sheets to the wind.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Do you believe he's dated enough women to make his customary blanket statements about women in general?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

How many women did you date in order to come up with your generalizations?

If you don't provide a number, we will assume it is ZERO.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

This is about statistics, not opinions. It is not possible that Charles dated enough women to come up with his bizarre conclusions about women in general.

Here's the real story: On the first date (if any, which I doubt), Charles goes into one of his usual rants about (pick a subject from the ones we've seen here). No sane woman wants to see a guy like him again after listening to his tantrums. So, he never hears from them again. That's why he's bitter.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

You know what's meant by the words "statistical sample", right?

Or don't you?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I'm not the one who needs a decent statistical sample. It's Charles.

According to: http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:0vE5BKyVDaAJ:

...there were approximately 37 million women age 45 to 54 based on the year

2000 census.

How many women would Charles need to date in order to make an accurate generalization about their hideous political leanings? What do YOU think would be a valid statistical sample for Charles or any other "researcher" to come to accurate conclusions?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

How many women did you date?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

How many women did you date? Why are you afraid to provide a number?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I can't imagine a place where the women want only sex or money, unless it's a church or a place full of "actresses" who audition nightly for pay, because in my dating days I didn't meet many such women, except single moms who wanted someone to care for their kids. And I wasn't much of a catch, money-wise or appearance-wise (I was 80 lbs. overweight), and I did almost all my socializing in singles' bars, including some downscale ones (they were still party bars, not dives).

So why did I, a person you've called a whiny loser, have a more positive overall experience with women than you have, Charles?

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

I have to agree. Most women I meet have their own money and are happy to take their time getting to sex. I wonder if Charles is overly sensitive to the slightest hint of playful language from women, because of his own problems.

JoeSpareBedroom

And I didn't automatically hate women just because they didn't wear bonnets or chadors.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

You've chosen to side with a man whose mind and heart have been destroyed by his church and his disease. Have fun with that.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

And you cannot disprove them.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

As I said before, Charles is proof of what he is. He spews hatred and backs it up with scripture. He blames his own misery on factors which have had no effect on him, but he can't see that truth. He invents reasons for hating women and will not reveal the true reasons.

What you see is what he is. You haven't been around long enough to gather it all in.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Mark me down as also supporting Charles. At least he doesn't bullshit continuously like LIEbrawls such as yourself.

Reply to
Sharx35

I suspect that in Joe's case, women are VERY happy to take A LOT of time getting to sex.

Reply to
Sharx35

I'm sure his lawyer will keep you in mind as a character witness

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly