Re: OT: The way Charles The Mysogynist like it

Actually, I'd never heard of Soros until you mentioned him for the 10,000th time. You're a big follower of his.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Uh, yeah... would have to be; the only way we can evaluate one another in a ng is via the subscribers' writings.

(Unless, as in a couple of other ngs I frequent, the people meet on the ng, then later arrange meet up IRL - sometimes as a group, someitmes individuals. Which isn't the case with Charles, IME.)

But, to play devil's advocate, let's say his rants

There was - had to do with posts after a former subscriber's death.

Cathy, you don't even have to look any further

?? I haven't read any posts that imply someone here is a child molester.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.