Re: {OT} Thunderstorms in March in Chicago

Last year we had 6 months of WINTER. This year we're having thunderstorms

> in March (This is the second one, I'm listening to the windows rattle > right now.) > > Although I'm not sure yet if Obama is the Anti-Christ, though a lot of > LIEberals are acting as if he is, I'm still wondering if we're in the > endtimes with all this goofy weather. I don't ever rememmber there ever > being a thunderstorm in March in Chicago. > > Sir Charles THE Curmudgeon

Oh swell. Physics polluted by religon. Endtimes....gimme a break.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Although more frequent during the hot, humid summer months, there can be thunderstorms virtually any time, including the semi-weird, but have seen - well, heard - it, thunder snow.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

And Obama said: "Warmer weather will be better for the economy!"

dennis in nca

Reply to
rigger

March 3 ...CHICAGO... March 3, 1966. SPRING-LIKE WEATHER MOVED INTO THE MIDWEST. IT RAINED OVERNIGHT...AND THEN THUNDERSTORMS ENTERED THE CHICAGO METROPOLITAN AREA DURING THE EVENING RUSH. BY THE TIME IT WAS OVER...1.21 INCHES OF RAIN FELL...THE MOST PRECIPITATION FOR THIS DATE ON RECORD FOR CHICAGO.

dennis in nca

Reply to
rigger