Re: {OT} We looked to you for leadership

It started with Nixon and has continued with every US president since then, Republicans and Democrats, and not a single one of them did anything to impede trade with China, not even your moral hero, Ronald Reagan.

Why do you think so many Republican and supposedly anti-Communist Presidents have been so accommodating with China? Could it be that conservative George F. Will was right when he wrote that Republicans make bad anti-Communists because they love money more than they hate Communism?

Do you merely hate women, or have you actually beaten them, as Mike Hunter has?

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

In YOUR case, you have been p'whipped by yo' mama.

Reply to
Sharx35