Re: {OT:} What do you OT posters do for a living?

It is amazing how fast the posts collect in an OT discussion. After

> about being away for about an hour I just give up keeping up with all > the posts. > > So a question no one needs to answer but I'll ask anyway - Are you all > retired, or on SS disability, or on Unemployment, Welfare, or have > some independent form of income?

I'll answer your question after you tell me how long it took you to type the message above. :-)

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

One's like JoeSpareBedroom are still living at home and being supported by their parents.

Reply to
badgolferman

one's

One's what?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

You are correct. I did not proof read my post. Let me try again.

Ones like JoeSpareBedroom are still living at home and being supported by their parents. His moniker should be enough of a clue to make you wonder. Joe (his name perhaps) spare bedroom (the room he sleeps in at Mom & Dad's house).

If that isn't enough just look at his attitude. He could never function among other people for very long. He'd either have a fit when someone didn't agree with him or he'd get his teeth knocked out.

Reply to
badgolferman

Your fantasies are sick, but amusing.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Semi. No. No. No. Yes.

Reply to
witfal

Semi is fun. I had enough of 30+ years of stress. Now I work part time doing something I love to do.

Good luck. It's always great when you look forward to going to work.

Reply to
witfal

First off, the question wasn't meant to be prejudicial, although I admit there is a touch of that. I very serious about the core question. It takes an enormous amount of time to keep up these discussions.

It took about a minute between work emails, IMs, meetings, status reports, phone calls. You are getting defensive lately. Yes, I saw the sentence construction error as I posted the message. It didn't seem that important to remove it and repost it. ==================

I'm not getting defensive. I'm just curious.

I work in a sales & data capacity, from home, for a company that's about 400 miles away. The business runs on email & instant messaging with clients & home office, and via fax, for some of the neanderthals who still use it. Posting a message here is just another 30 second task.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Thanks. It seems that those of us working in IT have ability to multiprocess effectively (except for an occasional bad sentence construction). ===================

Seems that way, although dbu interprets my presence here as screwing off on my boss' time. But, dbu counts for nothing but a door stop.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Ah. He got a promotion.

Good show.

Reply to
witfal

Yes. Up a step from thumbtack.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I often wonder the same about the likes of Jim Huggins, ant a few others who frequently go over to the GM posts and bash those products, but never are seen here!

Reply to
coachrose13

Are you Lenny?

Reply to
beerspill

JSB has teeth..?

Reply to
Charles Pisano

Repair Dells and Gateways.

Usually home before 3 PM.

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

I can't understand what you have against Witfal! He's a bit right-leaning like Yours Truly.

And when we're not battling it out, Joe can be a real human being! (Of course, I'm sure he says the same about me...)

And where the hell you been? Don't tell me you were up here again!

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

Actually, Sot, nobody has mentioned your name since you vanished. Nobody cares. Nobody's interested in you.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

He was gone?

Reply to
witfal

Yeah. But, the smell of old urine has returned.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom