Re: OT What is the status of the coward traitor John Kerry's bet with T Boone Pickens?

> I haven't noticed any real trouble. Just a return of a very small,

>> insignificant, intellectually deficient rise in the signal-to-noise ratio >> in the "return". >> > > > Did you ever pith frogs in biology class? If not, here's the definition: > > 1 a: to kill (as cattle) by piercing or severing the spinal cord b: to > destroy the spinal cord or central nervous system of (as a frog) usually by > passing a wire or needle up and down the vertebral canal.

Judging by his posts I saw "B.K." (Before Killfile), I'd have thought this had already been done. And in an even farther anterior direction.

Wanna pay a little visit to Scott? I'll pay for the charter fishing > afterward. You get the beer and the first two dinners.

Shark?

Reply to
witfal

The fishing, or the dinners?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Why exclude either?

Reply to
witfal

Shark could be an interesting option for the "pithing".

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Trolling for shark, using pre-pithed bait.

And here you thought he'd never serve any useful purpose.

Reply to
witfal