Re: Prius maintance - Cathy

Just wha I was thinking... :P

Reply to
hachiroku

Geez I don't know ...do I? Now how do they compare... Corolla and prius are almost identical.. Except if you try to sell your prius at about saaaayy...75k miles.. Replacing a battery in one costs 4k plus labor...!!! Someone considering buying a used prius (POS) v. a comparable *(yes they are!!) corolla will pick the corolla every time if they can read... Vehicle Comparison

2008 Toyota Prius Touring 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT) 2009 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A) change change Pricing Prius Corolla MSRP $23,370 $17,150 Invoice $21,447 $15,520 National True Market Value (TMV®) Price $22,845 customize $17,150 customize Local Dealer Price Local Dealer Price Local Dealer Price Free Price Quotes Get a Free Quote on this 2008 Toyota Prius Get a Free Quote on this 2009 Toyota Corolla Handling Prius Corolla Turning Circle 34.1 ft. 35.6 ft. Hauling Prius Corolla Max. Towing Capacity Not Published 1500 lbs.
Reply to
Fla/Pa

When a man wants to convey the roomyness of a vehicle they say I'm

6'2" tall and fit in there just fine. When an attention ho tries to convey the same message it says I 'and I have long legs'... Like the 'other one' she's on a male oriented discussion board looking for attention on the computer (every day!)...Using my imagination...uh...I'm getting a picture of desperation and homlieness...
Reply to
Fla/Pa

Damn, what a Gentleman...

Reply to
Hachiroku

I think he's got a point. Looks like she was obviously fishing with that long legs comment. I guess if you're going to fish, might as well be where the fish are..

Reply to
R R

What are you talking about? It helps if you leave some of the message in so we can tell what you are talking about. Well, it would help if you make intelligent comments.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Somebody say Fishnets?!?!?!?!

Reply to
hachiroku

Buy yourself one of those "A Christmas Story" leg lamps.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

I got told if I even thought of buying one of those, I'd better fix the station wagon so it can be lived in...

Reply to
Hachiroku

$239!!!!!

There was a story in the news about a guy who bought the house used in the movie, and then spent all his money making it look like it did in the movie. He couldn't find the lamp, so he looked into having one made. They said it would cost something like $1000 to make one, and $1500 to make 500. He had them make the 500 and started selling them (his wife was PISSED at him spending so much money to make the house over, and almost left him).

The lamps were a hit, and now all he does is take orders and ship lamps all day, and makes more doing that than at his prior job.

Reply to
hachiroku

OK. we were talking about Cathy's lags and fishnets...

Reply to
hachiroku

Lags? LAGS!!???!!!

Reply to
witfal

That's better. ;-)

But I absolutely refuse to wear fishnets - BTDT too many years ago, when they - & other patterned stockings - were popular in the early/mid-60's. You'll have to make do with one of those lamps or else pure imagination. ;-P

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

;-P

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

WHOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!

Reply to
hachiroku

Really...

Reply to
hachiroku

Ha! Good; maybe when you wake up you'll have selected amnesia, & forget to bug Natalie & me. ;-)

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

Uh, you're joking, right?

Reply to
witfal

A dirty mind is a terrible waste! ;P

Reply to
hachiroku

The Lingerie Cam is always at the ready...

Reply to
hachiroku