Re: "We are professional grade"

Reelly? If that is the case why does one see so many import brands being

> traided in on domestic?

Facts are American Autos do not live up to expectations...

Reply to
Mr4701

I don't deny that, I have 2 imports and 2 domestics, the imports (a honda and a toyota) are both more solid than the domestic shit. But no import crap will be hauling my sweaty ass and my trailer around in the summer time.

Imports don't make a proper truck, and thats a fact, the toyota tundra is a big ugly POS that is falling apart worse than my ford work truck (i don't own this one) Or my own chevy 1500.

The fuel mileage is worse on the toyota than on both my chev and my f150.

Chev and Ford can't build a car worth a fiddlers f*ck, but they have the truck market hammered solidly down.

I shouldn't say that, Chev and ford have both always succeeded at full size cars & trucks, their midsize & small trucks and cars are all shit.

Chevy impalas and crown vics (of which i owned 3) were very good vehicles.

Reply to
Picasso

I have an 11-year old Ford Contour. It has about 150,000 mi on it. It runs well, with no major repairs. It is a very good car. I would buy another if they still made it.

I also know others who have Ford Focuses and a Ford 500 and love them. Very good cars for the money.

So Ford does make some good small and midsize cars.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

I shouldn't say that.. as my mother had a ford escort with around 230k kms on it, and it was a rock.

Wonder how the Lincoln LS's are... i'd like to purchase a used one.

Reply to
Picasso

As in, it sat in one place like a lump?

Reply to