Rear power windows sometimes they work sometimes not.

The rear power windows of my 05 Highlander only work when they feel like it. Sometimes they will go down but not back up. Other times they will not work at all. I don't like to lower them because I'm not sure if they will go back up. Any advice on what to look for would be appriciated.

Reply to
mike a