Replacing Control unit lighting

Hi, I am interested in changing out my lighting on my control panel for a 2003 Toyota Tacoma Pre-Runner Double cab truck. I read you can replace the lighting on the dash paneling. I pulled off the heater control unit cover and notice that the back of it has orange coloring. I want to replace this with just a luminescent white back ground. How do you remove the orange?

Thanks,

Papokie

Reply to
papokie

I am NOT taking any responsibility for this answer: YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN!!! If you get sloppy, you'll remove more than just the Orange, and you'll be looking for a new instrument panel:

Nail Polish Remover. BE CAREFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
Hachiroku

Reply to
papokie

Reply to
papokie

Reply to
papokie

Go to

and search on instrument panel or LED dashboard.

Reply to
Hachiroku