rubber parts in your US built Toyota

My sister in law works in a factory that manufactures rubber hoses and belts including formulating the rubber from scratch. Recently they got a major deal with Toyota and all US built Toyotas use some of their belts and hoses. I've seen the factory. Check your hoses and belts often.........

Reply to
Art

Pop-N-Fresh

Nope. No one big. I don't want to say more.

Reply to
Art

Reply to
Pop-N-Fresh