rubbing sound

When I turn in my 2001 Corolla and have 4 adults in the car, it sounds like tires or something is rubbing. It will make the same sound when I go over bumps on the interstate.

Any ideas?

Reply to
krhine

does your car have mud flaps?

SD

Reply to
Stewart DIBBS

It is difficult, if not impossible to identify the source of a noise without actually hearing the noise. Rubbing sounds that occur under the conditions you are describing could be from struts, strut bushings, wheel bearings, constant velocity joint, or brakes.

Reply to
Ray O