ScionXA

I just purchased an '06 ScionXA. And I love it. It is not just for the young. I get 40miles on the HWY and 37 in the city. With the crazy gas prices I think it's great. Nicest car I've ever had. I am a Toyota person and have always had one but this one is great. Have driven the XB also and I think that one is great too but not a big fan of the outside look. It is too boxy for me but has alot of room inside.

Reply to
Bonnie Hoffberg

How's the ride?

I've looked at them, they are roomy and look kind of funky, but it grows on you. Sounds like great gas mileage.

Reply to
The always Benevolent dbu.

I have an X/A but only get 23/25 in town but get 36 on the road.

Reply to
LORENZOD

Reply to
Bonnie Hoffberg via CarKB.com

what year is yours?

Reply to
Bonnie Hoffberg via CarKB.com

Guess it's just a matter of preference, but I find the ride of the xA very stiff. It also has some pretty bad blind spots. The cargo is pretty small as well, but hubby loves his, though.

Natalie, still lovin' her 2000 Echo

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

I had my fill of "road feel" with my Dodge. I like a cushy ride and I don't care if it handles like a Lotus Grand Prix or not. I'm one of those that drive in the right lane and try to stay out of everyone's way.

Reply to
The always Benevolent dbu.

Me too - I have nothing to prove, either.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

It seems EVERYONE in Florida wants to drive in the left lane...

The Right Lane is the place to be...LOL

Reply to
Scott in Florida