SCOTT!!!!

Is that *YOU'RE* wife?!?!?!?

Reply to
hachiroku

LOL....sometimes....and don't quote me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
Scott in Florida

SOMETIMES?! How the hell does THAT happen?

I haven't gotten on once in 17 years!

Reply to
hachiroku

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I don't think I want to know what this refers to!

Maybe it's like the story of the three women having lunch and they're talking about surfing, when one of the ladirs excuses herself to go to the rest room.

When she returns the conversation subject has changed from surfing to sex, and another woman asks her "So how often does your husband do it?"

Thinking they're still talking about surfing, she replies "Oh, since we've been married, he's only done it twice.... he fell off the first time, and he got a little seasick the second time, so he's given it up."

Reply to
mack