Sienna 04, License plate light change?

How do I get to the 2 lights bulbs, for the License plate lights, on the 2004 Sienna so I can change them? There's an access panel but way to low and I can't get my hand up there. I don't see anyway to pry off the panel. Please Help!!

Reply to
mchale.bill

Try looking at the outside of the lights from outside the hatch. There should be a couple of Phillips screws holding the light lens in place.

Reply to
Ray O

Ty for your help, there weren't any screws but it gave me the idea to look at the lens covers. They pried off and I was able to change the bulbs.

Thanks again!

Reply to
mchale.bill

You're welcome!