Sienna tailgate lightswitch - where is it?

Hi folks,

98 Sienna XLE. I have a situation where the door-driven lights blink and flash under certain turning and bumpy conditions. I have isolated it to being caused by the rear way-back door (it had very different blinking response when I hang 3 bikes on the door). So I figure that is the switch there.

The thing is, I cannot find the switch! Where is it? And while I am at it is it easily replaced and how? Thanks folks Tomes

Reply to
Tomes

Can't tell you exactly, but I have a 95 Previa and when I get blinking lights on bumps it means my back door isn't properly closed.

Charles of Kankakee

Reply to
n5hsr