Toyota Service Manuals

What's the best source for a Avalon Service Manual. (Electrical, Mechanical, etc.) Any info appreciated.

Thanks

Reply to
ED

If you can't find a used one someplace like ebay then the only other source for a factory service manual is the dealership parts department.

Reply to
Ray O

The best is your Toyota store, but that's also apt to be the most expensive. Toyota's current price for the '98 Avalon at my dealer is about US$120. The electrical manual is available separately.

If you're seeking manuals for an earlier model Avalon, don't give up without enquiring of Walter Miller in Syracuse, NY

,and Bob Johnson in Framingham, MA
.I have had satisfactory dealings with both. Johnson concentrates on USmakers, but he also has some foreign marques. For similar resources you might check the literature section in any issue of Hemming's Motor News at major newsstands.

Brent "Never lend your car to someone to whom you have given birth." -- Erma Bombeck

Reply to
Brent

Your local Toyota dealer.

Reply to