Zafira Reversing Light Switch?where Is It ?

I have posted this before and had NO replies !!!! Ho Hum......
want to know where the reversing light switch is situated on
Vauxhall/Opel Zafira 2.0 deisel elegance... help please ....even if its a guess (hope not !) snipped-for-privacy@spainisyummy.co thank
-- twoyorkie

Well I would not expect that many electrical connectors on a manual g/box, so externally it should not be hard to find. I only have a Petrol Haynes manual and it lists two locations dependent upon g/box model. One type is listed as being top/front with another, rear above l/h driveshaft. Gio
Gio Wrote:

Many thanks Gio I will scrabble around underneath and find it now !!! Cheer
-- twoyorkie