Silly Toyota ad

That was funny .. I've seen this somewhere before.

Reply to
EB

If it wasn't on the internet, are the Cleo's - the awards for the world's best commercials - still around? If so, maybe that's where?

I like a current Volvo commercial in which the father is teaching his daughter to drive; it's a standard transmission & she's at the beginning stage - trying to get the clutch & accelerator to work in concert w/each other, but basically getting successive jolts instead of smoothly accelerating. No punchline like the above link's ad - but so on target, re: first learning. ;-)

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

I like this car commercial: