SkyTag, best aircraft tag laser..

Josh -

For the record I thought it was pretty funny. I am an amateur astronomer and have owned a handheld green laser pointer for several years, using it to point to stars, planets and deep sky objects at star parties. To think that a 5mW pointer could blind a pilot is pretty ridiculous when you consider the power levels and beam spread of such pointers. Even looking directly into one at close range is only mildly blinding for a short period of time (I have tried it). It's still a bad idea to point them at planes, due to the risk of being arrested, and I would never do that, but there is far too much attention to this relatively minor threat and far too little given to other much more critical security risks, such as the porous condition of our borders.

Mark

Josh wrote:

schedules) at a

Reply to
Mark

Most people don't know a class I from a class III laser. To make a April fools joke out of this is quite juvenile.

Reply to
dbu-

You neocons just want something to bitch and cry about like little children, congrats on finding it in any post you can.

Reply to
Josh

you are the real fool little one.

Reply to
dbu-

Neocons are stupid, and they are hypocrites. If one of their circle-jerk gang had posted what you did, they would not be complaining.

Reply to
dizzy

you're a fool too diz just like your little buddy.

Reply to
dbu-

Your IKWIABWAY is missing a comma, neocon.

Reply to
Gary L. Burnore

LOL. Ya' think?

------------------------------------------------ The DNC - Building a bridge to the 20th Century.

Reply to
Eric Dreher

tz

Translation: "Josh and diz tell the truth and post facts entirely too often for my narrow little mind."

Reply to
Gary L. Burnore

Why wait? There's never a doubt as to what comes out of the south-end of a north-bound mule.

------------------------------------------------ The DNC - Building a bridge to the 20th Century.

Reply to
Eric Dreher

Yeah get that diz, we can take a joke so we will see each other in jail huh! I guess that's what we get for not pretending to have wasted the FBIs time, hah! Well I guess we will be in there with the ThinkGeek guys and about a hundred thousand other people, should be interesting.

Neocons - most brainless twits on the face of the earth. Keep killfiling the rest of the world that's trying to teach you guys and you will only be left surrounded by your own moronic kind.

Reply to
Josh

Yes why wait? You can be just like Eric and pretend to killfile the smarter bunch and then still respond to all their posts! It must be fun being a neocon.

Reply to
Josh

YOU are the moron, you surrender monkey coward.

Reply to
Liberal|sarl|airs|

I'm in the process of knocking them off right now.

Reply to
dbu~

"Liberal|sarl|airs| !|"

Reply to
Josh

Good choice. Of course you'll still see their nonsense when it's quoted by others, but your signal-to-noise ratio will be greatly reduced.

------------------------------------------------ The DNC - Building a bridge to the 20th Century.

Reply to
Eric Dreher

I surely don't need to read their childish jabberwocky.

They now reside with the burnsted, bunstud or what-in-hell his/her name ever is. They can play together.

Reply to
dbu~'

They're just shrieking in the dark, my friend.

------------------------------------------------ The DNC - Building a bridge to the 20th Century.

Reply to
Eric Dreher

On Mon, 04 Apr 2005 06:55:49 GMT, "Liberal|sarl|airs|"

Reply to
Gary L. Burnore