Subtle Irony of the Week

Senator Larry Craig begins his news conference with "thank you all for coming out."

Reply to
F.H.

Ol' Sen. Larry needs to look up the psychological definition of "projection." lol

Reply to
Truckdude

Someone does.

Reply to
witfal

Scott is a U.S. Senator. You lefties are sweet f*ck all, were sweet f*ck all and will ALWAYS be..sweet. f*ck. all.

Reply to
sharx35

LOL....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

You know he was talking directly to you, don't ya polesmoker.

Now tell us about your service

Reply to
Roy

"F.H." ...

you might like this:

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Joined Navy 12 June 1961

Served 4 years.

Received draft notice while in Navy Boot Great Lakes.

3/4 year schooling in electronics

Flew aboard USS Enterprise from Norfolk Va via Gitmo.

Sea duty for 2 1/2 years.

Awarded Armed Forces Expeditionary Medal

Scott in Florida

Now was that sooo difficult??

Not that it is any big deal but I don't see any combat awards. Which is what got us started down this road a few weeks ago. Remember I said that those who never ducked a round or saw combat were always soo quick to put others in harms way. You proved that to be true.

We will never agree, that's for sure.

The last is yours.

Reply to
Roy

??? must be a canuck thing....

Reply to
Truckdude

Is that as good as my father's Purple Heart, or is it more like one of those bumper stickers that everybody gets just for having been somewhere?

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

The link he provided explains exactly what it is.

Reply to
witfal

It should be clear that I am a fan of him. But the awards are the awards.

No, it is not as good as your father Purple Heart. Nor is it as good as the CIB that he probably has as well. I have them and a couple of others, but that was then this is now.

Reply to
Roy