Classic Insurance

Any "Must ring" companies?

I'm looking for a multi car policy, and I rate quality of service higher than *absolute* low price, but I won't pay over the top for it.

I also need flexibility on what they'll cover.

Oh, and I need to sort it today.

Reply to
Adrian

I use AON and have a 3 car policy at a reasonable rate.

Reply to
Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)

-----------------

Dribbler

Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics) ( snipped-for-privacy@privacy.net) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

5,000 mile maximum *SHARED* is tekkin' the mickey, and they won't touch the 4x4 2cv on principle.

But thanks.

Reply to
Adrian

Adrian ( snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Peter S Taylor, 01273 820303, as advertised in the Tatra Register magazine, have won a new customer.

Cheaper and more flexible than virtually everybody else.

Why ARE multi-car policies with sensible mileage limits so damn difficult to find? You'd think they'd be wanted by virtually everybody with a couple of classics.

Reply to
Adrian

RH and Footman James.

Whoops.

Ian

Reply to
Ian Johnston

AON.

Geoff MacK

Reply to
Geoff Mackenzie

What is their age limit for classics, what is their mileage limit, and does it still need to be a second car?

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Sleeker GT Phwoar ( snipped-for-privacy@bouncing-czechs.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

The most recent I insured was '88.

10k for 80-and-before, 6k for later.

I *think* they asked if I had an everyday car - which I do.

Reply to
Adrian

Hmm, interesting. My Celica is a 1990, I do about 12k and it is my main car. I wonder if they could do a good decent everyday policy, as I'm 36, an owners club member (infact several owners clubs), and have been claim free in the 4 years since I started driving.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Sleeker GT Phwoar ( snipped-for-privacy@bouncing-czechs.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Y'see that tel-e-fone thingy next to you, Carl...?

Reply to
Adrian

LOL. I hate that thing, I ned to speak to another human being, and faked vocal sincerity is far harder than usenet.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar