Thanks you guys!

And to think that I thought that studded tires were ones that someone had whacked off on. Ooooh. Horrible joke.

Reply to
sharx35

Hey you can check craigslist.org for some rims and or wheels. You I am sure you can get a set from a junk/wrecking yard. I am almost sure where you live Corollas just like yours frames are rusting out.I think you could pickup a set for 20 bucks each (that is what it is at the wrecking yard I go to) I hope this is of any help to you Jamie.

Some people have an addiction to drink... Some people have an addiction to drugs.... I just have an addiction to 4x4's and their accessories....

Reply to
Jamie Mello

Electronics... Musical Equipment... Cars... Parts...

Damn, I ain't addicted to drugs or alcohol, but just about everything else!

Reply to
Hachiroku