Thule's Prius fit-kit :-(

After promising for two weeks that my Thule Fit-Kit for the '05 Prius would be here any day now, my retailer (not my Toyota dealer) finally reported that the Thule office in Connecticut says that even Thule U.S. won't have them for at least another two weeks. I surely wish there'd been a footnote on Thule's website.

I know Yakima has them. I've seen their rack on an '05 Prius in a local supermarket's parkinglot. I'd have to spend hundreds on a whole new rack system, though.

I guess I wait. We'll have the Prius for a decade, so in the great scheme of things....

Brent

Reply to
Brent Secombe