toyota corolla- casette stuck in dashboard player

Hi, I have a 1999 toyota corrolla.. My casette is stuck in the dashboard cassette player (company player).. Please let me know how I could get it out..

Thanks very much..

Craig

Reply to
Craig

Some have a eject hole that you can push a paper clip size wire in an push to eject. Look for something along those lines. Check the owners manual to be sure. It might point it out for you in the radio/cassette operating directions. Unfortunately I have never seen a good outcome for the ejected cassette tape.

Reply to
user

Thank you, will check that..

Reply to
Craig

i use a hemostat for cass and cd eradication.

Reply to
someone

Hey, uh, Craig....What the HELL is a cassette? ;)

Reply to
Hachiroku

archaic aret form like the vinyl flat discs called records.

Reply to
someone

Unfortunately, you probably have to remove the cassette player from the dashboard and open up the player to remove the cassette.

Reply to
Ray O

Its a mini Betamax tape

Reply to