Toyota diagrams

Does anyone know of a place online where I can find an exploded view of the crankshaft, flywheel, flywheel bolts, and spacers for a 5sfe?? Thanks in advance, Timm ... P.S., I DO have the manuals at home, but I need this info before the end of the day. Thanks Again, Timm ....

Reply to
Tim Klechak

Try

You can download manuals for a fee.

Reply to
Ray O

But it cost $$

Reply to
Glenn Arsenault

The OP didn't mention that he is looking for a freebie. If he wants a free look at the crankshaft, flywheel, flywheel bolts, and spacers for a 5SFE, he can go to a Toyota dealer and ask for a look at the parts dept. view.

Reply to
Ray O

Thanks Guys .... Yes, I was looking for a freebie. I was hoping someone knew of a Toyota Dealer with parts on line (or a Toyota tech who is intimate with the 5sfe. I need to know the arrangement of the flex plate spacers. If you are a tech and know this info, let me know please. i.e. crankshaft, spacer, flex plate, then plate/spacer, bolts). Thanks Again, Timm ....

Reply to
Tim Klechak

: "Ray O" wrote: : Try

: You can download manuals for a fee.

Any idea as to how much the fee is? They don't show prices unless you fill out a bunch of stuff as though you want it.

Mack

Reply to
M. MacDonald

Reply to
Tim Klechak

Somewhere in the $10 range for 24 hours.

Reply to
Ray O