toyota, honda must fess up to less vroom

Dizzy AKA, stupid, troll, moron, idiot, etc. I've always said you are entitled to your own opinion. Others have opinions of you as well. I'll bet many of them even match the various aliases you use so often ;)

mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter

I obviously know more about than you do, troll. The below are facts beyond dispute.

Reply to
dizzy