Toyota Rav4 radio trouble

hi, just purchased a 2000Rav4 with new radio expander fitted and can't seem to pick up my local stations etc. Can anyone enlighten me how to set my stations or a website to put me onto. Thanks.

Reply to
neroli

What is a radio expander? If you can not pick up any radio stations, check to make sure that the antenna lead is connected to the radio.

Reply to
Ray O

Hi, thanks for that. Yes it is all there and connected. I moved from one side of the Island (Christchurch in New Zealand) to the other (Greymouth) and now have no local radio frequency??

Reply to
neroli

If the radio works on one side of the Island but not the other, I'd check to see if the frequencies are the same on both sides.

Reply to
Ray O