Washer fluid for 2000 Camry

I don't know much about cars. The washer fluid light on my 2000 Camry CE has lit up and the tank looks empty. Would any waher fluid from an auto-parts store work? I'm in New York City. The temperature can go down to 16 F sometimes in winter. But just for a few days.

Reply to
Workbug

Any washer fluid is fine. Just pour it in until the tank is full.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

Yes. Buy whatever they have that says it won't freeze, then hope the people that had the label printed are not stinking liars.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Looks like a major crisis. I'd say your disgronificator module has gone out. You should absolutely not drive this car until you put some of the best washer/wiper/de-freeze/rain-repel fluid in it - and even then only after you have it checked out by an authorized service representative. You may have dodged a bullet here.

Karl (with tongue planted firmly in cheek)

Reply to
Ka-POP!