Which remote start do you recommend ?

You just said two different things. First you said you can program all the fobs to work with whatever control, then you said the control learns from the fobs.

Make up your mind and get back to me.

As far as I can tell, just as with garage door openers, you can't use one fob with more than one car, but you can use more than one fob with the same car. The reason being that the communication during programming tells the fob about the one controller.

Reply to
Gary L. Burnore

You know what I'm saying.

Vice versa. THe controller reads the code from the fob and 'memorizes' it. That's why, if you set both controllers to "learn" or Program mode at the same time, it will work off whatever matching fobs are pressed within

10-20 seconds.
Reply to
Hachiroku

I know you just said two different things.

So then how many fobs can one controller learn?

Reply to
Gary L. Burnore

Every alarm I ever had came with two. In the old days you had to open the fob and set switches, but now they match codes.

Reply to
Hachiroku

YOU can program ANY number of garage door openers to open the SAME garage door. Otherwise, if you parked more than ONE vehicle in the SAME garage, you would have problems.

Reply to
sharx35