Within a month I heard that there will be a new source of buying Toyota parts online

I am always trying to find part to fix up my 84 Taco, well a buddy of mine said that the new lowe toyota in warner robins is going to have a massive parts shop online within the month. It sure beats having to drive to a junk yard or to atlanta to find parts for the 84taco. I guess it will have a link off the main web site

there are any taco fans in middle georgia, maybe this will be goodnews.

Reply to
chaco_taco25