Recommend Toyota Parts source?

Need recommendation for discount Toyoto Parts source online or mailorder? I'm in Calif. area. Thanks in advance Jim

Reply to
jjjsan

then find any seller (toyota dealer ) in florida or away from california so they don't charge you tax and you get good prices. That's how I bought my mudguards and the cargo net for my camry by asking the guy selling the mudguards that I also wanted the cargo net, and he gave me good price and same shipping charges for both things, So I guess because they are dealers they would be able to sell you any partnumber you want.

Reply to
Corrlens

I'm sure opinions differ on this but I used:

Butler Toyota, Lincoln Frash, 800-692-6396, Indianapolis, IN,

free shipping over $100, no sales tax on my order. (also to California) Lincoln had been there 11 yrs., very helpful, and shipped all the correct parts, which was important for me, because the local dealer parts person was new, and had a tough time finding the right wiper inserts. I had faxed a long parts list to several vendors and they had the best price and response time.

Reply to
Daniel M. Dreifus

What is the part # for the cargo net for your Camry? What year Camry? I was frustrated that there was no net in my car, but I don't even know where it would mount ('98, LE, V6).

Thanks, Jay.

Reply to
Jay

or