WOWWWW, Toyota just sold to Ford

Happy belated April FOOLS... Anyway, I am back.

HI!

Reply to
GO Mavs

Actually, I heard that Ford owns like 49% shares in Toyota, but I never checked it out. Anybody know anything about that?

Natalie, buzz kill

Reply to
Wickeddoll

Ford can't afford 49% of Toyota's shares. Instead Ford increased its interest in Mazda in 1999 from about 15% to 33% and has essentially controlled the company for a decade (3-4 of Mazda's presidents in a row weren't Japanese, but the current one is).

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

"larry moe 'n curly" ...

Ah, thanks.