Your government at work, Fluorescent Light Bulbs

Seems you guys know a lot about bottled water, you must buy battled water. Why do I not find that strange? LOL

Reply to
Mike hunt

Evasion won't change what I posted, nor what you responded with, Mike.

I don't shop at Walmart. I just don't like it. Sure it's full of non-Chinese good, Chinese goods, etc.

I really don't care. I choose to shop elsewhere. If you have a problem with that, it's yours.

Reply to
witfal

Mike, are you now mixing up your left and right hands?

You're drunk, you have uncured VD, you drank too much absinthe, overuse of Viagara has made your blood pressure skyrocket and given you strokes, your excessive weight has led to diabetes and excessive serum cholesterol, you treated your first wife like crap, your daily use of amyl nitrate poppers has radically altered your perceptions, you bought cheap ecstasy that turned out to be MDA instead of MDMA, and you didn't change your Hanes adult diapers for so long that hallucinogenic mushrooms grew in them and you inhaled the spores.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly