Latest threads in General Toyota Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

seat belt warning
How do you stop the annoying seat belt warning? I am specifically talking about the fact that if I place anything in the passenger seat (groceries, gym bag), the seat belt warning comes on. It sucks!
24
24

Key replacement - 1998/99 Corolla Car
Hi, I have one key for my Toyota Corolla (S-Reg) 1998/99. The key itself has a big crack in it and although it is still operational, I need to get a replacement before it snaps in half! I have spoken...
4
4

Question about shocks on new 4-Runner
I bought a new '05 4-Runner Limited 2 w/drive and I notice on the 'sticker' that it came with an extra called X-REAS Shock Absorbers. My dealer said they were a 'kind' of a 'sport' shock absorber....
4
4

Take over lease of my 2003 white Corolla, manual
Hi guys, I have an urgent take over lease of my 2003 white Corolla, manual, low mileage, still have 2 years and 4 months to go with the leasing contract. I put down 3000$ downpayments and now asking...

Help ’91Camry All-Trac/4WD - Transmission
Can anyone offer some advice. " While trying to perform transmission services, the Trans. had metal shavelings" I was told this by a mechanic, and also that I will need to get get a rebuilt...
1
1

Chevy's Blazer named deadliest vehicle
40
40

1991 Camry gas mileage
3
3

Corolla 1200 Coupé SL 1971
2
2

Maint Reqd light
Hi everybody! My Toyota Camry 2004 (17K miles) has annoying "Maint Reqd" light on. I just changed the oil. What could it be? How to turn it off? Thanks.
4
4

Corolla vs. GEO
I have heard the toyota made the running gear for geo for a few years. Does anybody know what years? I would like to buy a used Corolla but thought I could get more for my money if I bought a Geo. Any...
5
5

05 4X4 taco gas mileage automatic 2door Xtra cab
anyone have any real world figures? Tom
1
1

dash light fuse
where do I go in my car to change the fuse
2
2

Toyota Truestart Batteries
I received a mailing from Toyota about a deal on their Truestart batteries, and as it happens, I need a new battery for my 2000 Camry. Not surprising, since this is the 5th winter, and I've never had...
6
6

4x4 Matrix manual?
Does anyone know if the Matrix 4x4 comes in a manual as an option? What's your opinion of the car? Thanks, Mike
1
1

4x4 pics
'' ( is a free hosting gallery for 4x4 pics that allows remote linking. It allows you to upload your pic and then remote link it to post on forums. check it out.