Latest threads in General Toyota Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

toyota consumption figures
Does anyone have any idea about the 'average' urban consumption numbers for a 1997 corolla 2.0 diesel? i also have a petrol (1.3 engine)version which doesn't seem to be as thirsty). unfortunately, i...

Toyota Estima Warning light
Hi On my Estima when I turn the ignition key, the 2nd warning light from the left comes on. This looks to be a lights fault indicator but I can't see any bulbs off (can't check brake lights until wife...
3
3

Scion tC
Anyone have this car with "some miles on it" yet........like around 12000.........'cause I'm interested in how they are "holding up"

Residue on dipstick
I am lookin at buying an '01 Corolla CE+ with the VVTi but when I looked at the dipstick it had some oil residue (?) on the dipstick that I had to use my fingernails to scrape off. It smelled and...
4
4

Binaries, Part Deux
Well, my photos suggestion wasn't well received. I was not suggesting we post binaries in this group. I think the web TV bias hijacked my thread. Anyhow, I guess the best thing to do would be to...

removing window handle on door
i'm trying to remove the door panel on the driver's side but for some reason i can't pull the window handle from the door. It's the handle that u will have on non power window model to raise the...
3
3

neon led
Neon Leds And Hyper Leds Great Prices
1
1

2000 Sienna Driver's Door Mirror Loose
The driver's door mirror on my wife's 2000 Sienna has become loose. Not the glass itself, but the whole mirror body that folds in. The way we park in our garage, she folds that mirror in to clear the...

OT/ON Topic? Grand Voyaher problem
Hey guys (and gals...) I posted this in the Dodge forum, but there doesn't seem to be a response. Since we have a bunch of bright, inquisitive people here who may have had an issue with this (ART!!!)...
24
24

Hub and disc assy wont allow calipers to be boltedback on
I am in dire need of assistance as I have changed my bearings and repacked the hub with grease and trying to install the disc assembley back onto the stub axle, but it seems as though it is not going...
2
2

disabling the daytime driving lights
Is there a simple way of disabling the daytime driving lights of a 2000 Sienna? I'm hoping a fuse or relay would be all needed. Of course I want the rest of the headlight system to work. I know these...
4
4

HELP: Toyota sat nav
Hi All Looking for a Toyota sat nav system to fit a 1996(N) reg Landcruiser Prado 4x4 Import RH Drive. Must be UK spec. I think that most of the indash sat nav units fitted to Toyota's ie: mr2, rav4,...

Binary Images Idea
I was just reading the post regarding sludge, specifically the comments on emailing and posting the images. It occurs to me that many of the discussions here could really benefit by the addition of a...
10
10

Question on Tire Warranty
I just bought a 2005 4 Runner 2 wheel drive Limited with the V6 engine. Looking through the warranty info enclosed in the manual about service, it mentions tire rotation every 5000 miles along with...
8
8

Rare Toyota 12" LP
A Super Rare SEALED Toyota vinyl 12" promotional LP from 1970 is in auction on Ebay. Go to: