02 trunk release with keyless entry?

Bought a used 02 Camry that came with only one keyless fob. Bought a second fob on E-bay and located instructions for programming through Google. After going through the programming routine many times I finally got the lock, unlock and panic to work. Problem is; now the trunk release doesn't work on either fob, the original or the one I purchased. I am reluctant to fool with it for fear something worse will happen. Can anyone tell me how to program the trunk release? I would appreciate it very much.

Reply to
Bob

Did it work originally? In case you don't know, trunk release on fob has to be pressed and held for about 2 seconds before trunk will pop.

Reply to
BobT