240hp/185kw s/charged 3L V6 Camry (model:TS-01) for Oz

Seems to be in response to the 'niche' market for hi-po cars these days eg Ford and GM's circa 6 litre GT Falcon and Monaro respectively are a few kw under 300 (400hp) currently (where does it end?). The s/c Camry will sit in the 'medium' size performers bracket, which presently is occupied by mostly exotics.

Jason

Reply to
Jason James

Please! Gimmee gimmee gimmee! We have NO exciting Toyotas in the US anymore.

The only thing better would be this in a Solara!

Reply to
hachiroku

eg

kw

in

mostly

I dont think the relatively small market here would satisfy Toyota's R&D costs in the short run,..and OZ is a good proving ground before the US. The blower is US sourced amongst other things,..........always prefered s/charging to spool-up delay of turbos and their matenance.

Jason

Reply to
Jason James