04 Camry LE noise problem

I have a little noise problem I hope some of you Camry experts can help with.

The plastic bezel around the radio makes a buzzing sound while driving along. I can stop it by pressing my finger against the right edge. My question is, how do I safely, without breaking it, remove the bezel? If I can remove it, I hope I can stop the noise.

It isn't very loud but, compared to the overall quietness of the car it is annoying.

Thanks for your help.

Reply to
Jim

It should still be covered under the 3/36 warranty. Take it back to the dealer.

Reply to
johngdole

Thanks for the reply. I live along way from a dealer and try to do minor things, like this, myself. If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it. If not, sooner or later I will need the dealer for something important and will get this done too.

By the way, the original problem is a buzzing noise around the radio bezel. I'd like to remove the bezel without breaking it. Tell me how.

THanks!

Reply to
Jim

What the dealer does is add felt pads which work for a while. You could try stuffing a small piece of felt in there even if you can't get the bezel off. Small felt pads are sold at Home Depot, etc.

Reply to
Art

Thanks!

I'll try that.