1989 Toyota camry speaker removal

Hey, my front speaker in my 89 camry blew out and I bought new ones, I'm pretty clueless as to what I should remove in order to remove the speakers, can anyone give me some instruction? thanks alot.

Reply to
ownage1337

sorry to be critical of you, but why buy new speakers when you

  1. have not looked at the originals to determine their size and
  2. have not checked the wiring to see whether it's just that a simple wire has come off.
  3. don't know how to disassemble the door panel.
  4. probably don't own a philips head screwdriver.
Reply to
mack

'89, eh? Are they in the doors or the dash?

Reply to
Hachiroku

Its the speaker on the dash

Reply to
ownage1337

Like the ones in these pictures:

Autozone's free online repair guide.

Reply to
johngdole

I *think* crutchfield has online removal and installation instructions.

You might have to buy from them to get it though... I couldn't find it on the site.

Joe in Northern, NJ - V#8013-R

Currently Riding The "Mother Ship"

Ride a motorcycle in or near NJ?

Joe