1997 Camry, radio intermittingly stops and resumes!

I have a 1997 Camry Le and I have recently noticed that when I "flick" on my high beam headlights the radio will stop for about 2 seconds and then resume. This does not occur all the time but to frequent for me. It also stopped once (so far) when I activated the driver side power window.

Has anyone experienced this occurrence in their Camry or have an idea of what may be causing it.

Thnx,

Reply to
proudpop

The high beams may use the trigger from the same ckt as that which holds up the radio settings (remember, you can flick your high beams when the car is off)

I posted a link to some Camry TSRMs, go have a look and see if the ckts are related. I would suspect a ground, but that's just me...

Reply to
Hachiroku