2000 Toyota Camry LE Smells hot

I have a 2000 Camry LE. I get my oil changed every 3,000 miles and have taken it for maintenance that isn't even needed. The car only has 45,000 miles on it. Back at 30,000 I had the Coolant changed as Toyota Recommended. I took it Jiffy Lube to have the fluid changed. Since that time the car smells hot. I can smell the coolant when the car is sitting at an idol. The temperature gage never increases more than 1/2 way in the normal range and the fan cycles on and off regularly. Do you have any ideas what the problem could be? Like I said I didn't notice it till after I had the coolant replaced. I have no idea.

Reply to
kupoet