2000 Toyota Camry LE Transmission???

I own a 2000 Camry LE that I bought used with 29,000 miles back in October. The car seemed to run fine. After buying the car and driving a while I noticed the car has a slight slip to the transmission going between

45mph-50mph. I have taken it back to Toyota as the Warranty is still good till september of this year. They tell me it is normal. I have never heard such a thing. Does anyone know if this is normal?? It is almost like a slight jerk but people who barrow my car don't say anything.
Reply to
kupoet