2002 Toyota Camry SE wheels and tires

Can someone help me out?? I'm not sure what would look good on my camry and I'm wanting to see some pictures of peoples cars to get a good idea on what kind of wheels and tires I would like to put on it.....Any websites for the camry's????

Reply to
Sean197429

Try ToyotaNation.com, they have a huge Camry forum there...a handful of people have Gen5 Camry's with rims, bodykits, etc.

Reply to
hlee

For rims Try

Enter the Upgrade Garage. You select your car from a drop down list, then you are shown different rims super-imposed on your car's image. It's very helpful.

--Ibrahim

Reply to
Ibrahim